[Madlug] interesting lug thing

Aaron Schumacher ajschumache2 at students.wisc.edu
Thu Nov 1 20:23:13 CST 2001

I came across this page at some LUG...

http://www.lugod.org/projects/lert/

Check it out... I thought it was interesting, and might be worth looking
into as an alternative to more organized and sporadically available
install-fests.  I don't know whether the financial aspect would be worth
trying to implement, but if people in the community knew that there was
a group of volunteers willing to look into their Linux explorations and
problems, it would be a good thing for pushing the hesitant "over the
edge". :)

Anyway, thought I'd at least put the idea up for scrutiny... More
thought would have to be done to implement this effectively.

- Aaron