[Madlug] WebRTC

Brad Stone brad at bizwerks.com
Thu Jun 2 20:20:30 CDT 2011

It sounds like it would be a game changer, and IMHO a new contender will
take the place of Skype in the future. I doubt that MS will support
other platforms.

In related news, it looks like the Skype protocols have been reverse
engineered and are being offered as open source.  Will this create
buyer's remorse with Microsoft, or will this just turn into a huge
lawsuit pummeling?

If you're quick, you can download the source before the cease and desist
order is issued.
http://skype-open-source.blogspot.com/2011/06/skype-protocol-reverse-engineered.html

Brad