[Madlug] WebRTC

Jeff Wala jwala at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 3 02:08:42 CDT 2011

Wait, is the war on terror over already? How is the war on drugs
going? What happened with the war on poverty? Can I erase the war
on illiteracy from my strategy board at least?

Why is this war showing up in my emailbox? I just want to run an
efficient OS. I've never voted Democrat in my life...

~Jeff

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 10:43 -0500, "Conor Klecker"